Call for Papers Guidelines
The VueConf.US 2019 call for proposals is now open, and closes November 1.
Before submitting a talk, please review these guidelines.
The conference will be in Tampa, FL on March 25-27, 2019.
Workshop day is March 25, main conference days are March 26, 27
Notifications for acceptance will go out on a rolling basis; submit early and often!
Rejection notices will go out on December 1, 2018 or earlier.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Please take a moment to read this guidelines
- Once you've signed up on the CFP site, click 'Create New Event'.
- Select the topic area accordingly in the CFP system:
- Vue.js Fundamentals
- Vue.js In Practice
- Vue on Mobile, Mobile Web & PWAs
- Design & UI & UX
- Tools, Testing
- Presentations are 30 mins. Break apart longer sessions into PARTS I, II, etc.
- Please ask your company if they can cover your travel first. Please mark accordingly if you need travel reimbursement (see below).
- Do not change your "cover travel" selection once your session has been accepted. We get a notification when this flag has been flipped, and we will re-evaluate your acceptance! If you need to change this flag, please email us first!
- Please email hello@VueConf.US if you have any questions.
- Read the VueConf.US Code Of Conduct Here
Instructions for the Call for Papers Application
While creating your profile, be sure to fill in these sections. The 'avatar' is your photo!
This CFP system calls a presentation/session an EVENT. Create a new one for each of your proposed talks.
Set Event Type to lecture. Be sure to pick the correct topic area/track also.
Finally, set your availability for presenting. We can not guarantee we will be able to fit your availability, but we'll do our best.